Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FUNNY STORIES

I was at my english club and I was getting things ready to for my lesson and this girl was there i had never seen before and I was like who is she she keeps raping me with her eyes then I was walking around and she kept following me and wouldn't go away she was like following me. SO I sit down and start looking over my stuff for the lesson and notice she is standing over me and i ignore her then she asked if I understood russian i said some. so i go back to reading then she KNOCKS on the desk to get my attention then asks if I like the Russian girls here I say I guess they are girls right.....you'd be surprised how much i get asked that...then I go back to reading and she saids stop i'm here and I said what do you want in russian really loud and she said YOU and I said GO AWAY...so i kind of got harassed lol It was really awkward and she is like 16 and I didn't know how to react.

I was at my dance class and my counterparts husband was there he is like a coreographer in the big city so he's kind of awesome but he was like Jacob you need to shave your armpits for dance. I said why? He said b/c its not beautiful girls don't like it and I said that I don't care and he was like but you have too. I just saaid ok and let it go but it was weird for him to say it so seriously. SO what do I do? Do I shave them or what? I was thinkin maybe just a trim! lol!

3 comments:

Loo said...

Shave them. Armpit hair is gross. On girls... and guys. Go figure.

And remember when I used to rape you with my eyes?

Miss you and love you.

Kari Smith said...

Did you end up shaving them?

Jake Compaan said...

Hey Bro,
I miss you a bunch. When are you going to be back in the United States? I am still planning on the trip across Russia on the Trans Siberian Railroad. So you have to plan on that yet. I miss the volleyball I am ready to go pro once you get back. I hope all is well!